Terms and Conditions
For all orders via our online shop, the following terms and conditions apply.
2.) second Contracting party, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with Dari Design.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially put our products into the shopping cart without obligation and correct any input before submitting your binding order at any time by using the corrective aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded by accepting the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
3.) Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the contract is German and English.
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
In addition to the stated product prices shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
We only deliver in transit. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
In our shop you can always use the following payment methods:
Payment in advance
When selecting the payment method in advance, we call you our bank details in separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
By submitting the order, you also transmit your credit card details.
After your legitimacy as a legitimate cardholder, we request your credit card issuer immediately after the order to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is automatically performed by the credit card company and charged to your card.
In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter. Further information you will receive during the ordering process.
After placing the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. To be able to pay the invoice immediately, you must have a PIN / TAN online banking account enabled to participate in Sofort, legitimize yourself and confirm the payment order to us. Further information you will receive during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be instant immediately and your account debited.
6.) Retention of Title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7.) Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious damage in transit, so please complain such errors as soon as possible at the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, they help us assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
8.) Warranty and Guarantee
Unless otherwise expressly agreed otherwise, the statutory warranty rights apply.
The limitation period for claims for defects amounts to one year from delivery of the goods.
The above limitations and shortened terms do not apply to claims for damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in case of injury to life, body or health,
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice,
- in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
- in the context of a guarantee promise, as far as agreed or
- as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is opened.
Information on any additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found in the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
We are always liable without limitation for claims due to damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in case of injury to life, body or health,
- for intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty,
- with warranty, if agreed, or
- as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act is opened.In case of breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract and on which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) by slight negligence on our part, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability shall be the amount foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract Damage limited, which typically has to be expected. Incidentally, claims for damages are excluded.
10.) Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) that you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ code.
We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.