Moroccan Tiles DIY in 15 min
It was only a matter of time before I finally rivaled the Moroccan artisans and started to paint Oriental patterns on everything. Well yesterday it was time, I painted my first Moroccan tile and today I’ll tell you how it’s done.
Moroccan Tile DIY – What do you need?
- Cut the cardboard sheet to the size of the slate and fold the square paper twice.
- Place the folded construction paper on the plate so that the open side is in the upper left corner.
- Draw a central line (45 degrees) on the square paper with the pencil and one line to the left and right of it (about 60 degrees)
- Now draw the desired outline of the pattern and cut it out.
- If you want, you can cut out a small hole in the middle that later serves as the center.
Here is the video with the complete instructions, then everything again step by step 😉